THE ULTIMATE FLOC will restore clarity to the murkiest pool water. Instead of spreading Aluminium Sulphate (Allum) powder over the pool surface use ALGON’S liquid FLOC. It is a Poly Aluminium Sulphate in liquid for ease of use and good results. The base is Polyaluminium Chloride. For use when the pool water is more that just cloudy.
For best results:
- Set filter to re-circulate. If setting is not available, remove filter cartridge or grids.
- Calculate volume of ALGON’S THE ULTIMATE FLOC from the table shown and mix in a plastic bucket.
- Adjust Ph to between 7.2 & 7.6.
- Add the diluted ALGON’S THE ULTIMATE FLOC to pool water by spreading it as much as possible.
- Run pump for about an hour.
- Leave pool with pump off and let ALGON’S THE ULTIMATE FLOC do the rest.
- When the residue has settled (approx 5-6 hours) vacuum to waste.
- Reset settings on filter or replace cartridge or grids and resume normal filtration.