Some of our clients prefer to use a non- metallic-based algaecide so we introduced METAL FREE. It is a polymer-based product. While not as effective as the copper-based ALGATAC, HOTZONE, ALGAE KILLER and WINTERISER it is still very effective.
For best results:
- Adjust your pool water to between 7.0 and 7.8 (7.0 to 7.2 if algae is severe).
- Brush walls and vacuum visable algae to waste (if possible).
- Add ALGON’S METAL FREE as per dosage on the bottle and apply evenly around the edges of pool with filter running (not via skimmer). Wait 24 hours if pool has been superchlorinated.
- 24 hours following treatment brush pool walls and floor and remove settled algae by vacuuming.
- Can be used in ponds at the same dosage. Do not use in ponds or water features with fish.
- If algae persists drop the Ph of your pool water.